May 12, 2017

Download Folder Icon Pack of iKON


Hi, friends~
Today I'll give you some iKON folder icons. I knew iKON since their Mix&Match era. After that, I watched "Who Is Next WIN?". I always support them since then. They debuted in 2015 and I'm happy for them. But after they stopped their promotions on TV and started being active in Japan, I didn't update that much about their activities. I heard their comeback this year is coming soon and I've seen a clip of their MV, btw it looks cool. So, I hope it will come out so well and successful :)
I usually just give 10 folder icons to every groups that I made. But, since iKON has 7 members, I think I should give more folder icons. So, the total is 15 folder icons now. Hopefully you like them.
And... DON'T FORGET TO GIVE ANY SUGGESTIONS OR CRITICS. IF YOU HAVE AN ARTIST OR ANIME THAT I SHOULD MAKE THE FOLDER ICONS, I WILL CHECK THEM OUT.

Preview

Download iKON's folder icons:

No comments:

Post a Comment