Dec 30, 2013

Ouran HighSchool Host Club (Anime) Icon Pack Folder

\

Hi, guys~ \(^o^)/
At this moment, I will publish my first icon pack. But before, I'm sorry if my icon folder doesn't look good for your PC because I'm still a beginner and still in learning process. I publish it because I want to ask your opinion about this icon pack. And I also want to thank Azharkage from "deviantART", because he already wanted to share his ability to me/us.

This isn't an icon pack of "Ouran Highschool Host Club" drama, but this is the anime of it. For people who doesn't know this anime, you can read some explanation HERE *in English* or HERE *in Indonesian*

Download icon pack folder : Here

Note :
  • If the link is broken or another problem, please report it with comment below.
  • Please tell your opinion about this icon pack so that I can correct it back, comment below.

Thank you for visit and read my blog. Please join this site only for visitors who want to join. Bye bye~ (^.^)

2 comments: